Friday, November 23, 2012

I Dream Of Harry Styles

OK ya'll. So, last night, I had a dream. More like a NIGHTMARE. But today, I will record all of the dreams I've had of Harry Styles IN ORDER:


    DREAM 1- I was at a part, and Harry and I THINK Niall was the boy he was with, anyway HARRY WAS CHECKING ME OUT
    DREAM 2- I married Harry Styles
    DREAM 3- Last night, I dreamed of Harry again. Only this time, I decided to flirt with him because FOR SOME ODD REASON we were not together. So there's this big celeb party with all of these celebs(like Taylor Swift FOR EXAMPLE), and Harry happens to be there. So I TAKE MY HAIR DOWN YA'LL and walk up to him wearing heels and I think a short skirt and a shirt of some kind and I poked him.

   ME: Poke!
   HARRY: ...
   ME: Don't you wanna poke back?
   HARRY: No
   ME: What!? WHY?!?!
   ME Don't you wanna flirt?
   HARRY: No.(AND HE FREAKING WALKS AWAY)

So, with all of these Harry Styles dreams in order, I can only conclude this:

   MY DREAM SELF AND HARRY STYLES WERE TOGETHER, GOT MARRIED, BUT GOT A QUICK DIVORCE, AND NOW HE IS AVOIDING MY SOUL
   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment